- Frontier expansion. Every age up they get a Frontier Wagon that can become a trading post or an outpost.
- Trade dominance. Every trading post decreases enemy economy by 5%.
- Native oppression. Several units have bonuses against native units.
- Native Embassy. They can always build it and have access to African native units.
- Technology. All tech research is 50% faster.
- Costly villagers. The Boers cost two resources to train, food and wood.
- Expensive units. They can either focus on their own expensive units, or on the cheap but fragile African natives.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Belgians have a couple of high-technologic units.
- Boer: Their unique villager. Costs both food and wood, but provides its own population space.
- Bicycle Infantry: Light infantry with a bonus against Light infantry. Rides a bicycle.
- Mitrailleuse: Artillery unit with a fast attack. Good against Infantry.
- Combat Medic: A unit that's weak in combat, but can also heal.
- Force Publlque: Their unique skirmisher. Good against natives.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|