- Golden Age. The danes have the power of the Golden Age, temporarily giving them and their allies better gather rates and experience when killing when reaching a new age.
- Ox carts. They have access to Ox carts, a mobile building that improves resource gathering or can turn into an economic building.
- Knowledge is power. The Danes start the game with a shipment already available. Also, they age-up 50% faster..
- Frozen sea. Enemy ships that get close to a Danish Anchorage freeze.
- Reliant on being on the move. The Danes need to be always fighting and getting golden ages, otherwise, they become stale. Defensive civilizations will give them a hard time.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Danes don't have many unique units and one unique building.
- Anchorage: dock that freezes enemy ships.
- Snapphane: Their unique skirmisher. Can build military buildings.
- Ox Cart: Improves villager gathering and can turn into economic buildings.
- Gunboat: A lighter version of the Sloop.
- Espingol: Trained at the factory, replaces Heavy Cannon. Has less range but better rate of fire.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|