- Banks. They can build banks, which give coin over time automatically without taking population space.
- Money back: Each Dutch unit you train gives you back a small amount of resources.
- Easier Exploration: You start the game with an envoy, to make exploration easier.
- Earlier Skirmishers: instead of fortress age, Dutch train Skirmishers at colonial age.
- Villagers cost coin. Making a balanced economy hard early on.
- Low villager build limit. The Dutch have a low villager build limit, gives restricts how powerful your economy can become.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Dutch get a couple of new unique units.
- Envoy: An early scout unit. Has decent speed.
- Flankeur: A range infantry unit that focuses on defeating light infantry.
- Zwarte Hollander: The Dutch version of the Musketeer. You can only get it from the temple.
- Ruyter: A cheap and cost efficient light cavalry unit. Good against Cavalry.
- Bank: A building that automatically produces coin.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|