- Porters. Your Town Centers will produce porters over time, thanks to the very synergistic bonuses of the library, this bonus will be much more significant than it may appear at first sight.
- Solid defenses. The Ethiopians have very strong buildings and extra defensive structures.
- Turtler. Ethiopians are really slow to build up, having little good offensive capacities and their stronger units found only on the later tiers, you might often find yourself struggling to keep everything together at the beginning.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Ethiopians have many unique units that make their army composition similar to that of their European counterparts.
- Neftenya: A very reliable type of musketeer. His damage can be greatly upgraded.
- Tigray Lancer: A solid lancer with a great melee range and a bonus against cavalry.
- Oromo Horseman: A cavalry unit with a bonus against infantry.
- Selfenga: A powerful infantry unit that gets stronger the closer it is to the Town Center.
- Sebastopol: A massive and powerful cannon that causes immense damage.
- Menelik: The explorer, can use Lion's Roar to do damage in an area.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|