Civ overview Edit
- Better Villagers. Coureurs des Bois, the french villagers, are significantly better at collecting resources and fighting, giving you a much better game start.
- All Royal, All Guard. The French revolution has changed many things about the French Army, and the sense of equality means that anyone and everyone can be a Royal Guard units now.
- Predictable gameplay. The French don't offer much variety, they just play a straightforward game.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The majority of French unique units are strong military.
- Pied Noir: A more efficient villager with ranged defense.
- Foreign Legionnaire: A heavy infantry unit that gets stronger the further away he is from the Town Center.
- Grognard: A powerful french version of the Grenadier.
- Cuirassier: An strong, heavily armored cavalry unit with a trample attack.
Unique upgrades Edit
- Dec de Courbins: Royal upgrade for Pikemen.
- Voulgier: Royal upgrade for Halberdiers.
- Immortal Musketeer: Royal upgrade for Musketeers.
- Voltigeur: Royal upgrade for Skirmishers.
- Eclaireur: Royal upgrade for Hussars.
- Empress' Dragoons: Royal upgrade for Dragoons.
- Gendarme: Royal upgrade for Cuirassier.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|