- Catholicism. They already start the game with a religion chosen, Catholic. Also, they build a Basillica instead of a Temple.
- Cosa Nostra. the Italians have a much stronger form of Espionage, the Mafia.
- God protects us all. With their Statues, they can protect an area from being attacked by Natural Disasters. Also, enemies cannot build close to them and they even reveal spies.
- Architects and Merchants. Italians have two types of villagers. The merchant collects resources but can't build and the Architect can construct Architectural Wagons that build specialized buildings.
- Weak army. The strength of the Italian lies on their subterfuge and underhanded tactics, having a subpar regular army, which is even worse on close combat.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Italians favor long range warfare and have many civilian unique unit and buildings.
- Merchant: One of their unique villagers. It collects resources.
- Architect: Their constructing villager. It can't collect resources.
- Alpino: A skirmisher with greater range but less hp and damage.
- Bersagliere: A musketeer with greater range, but less hp and damage.
- Mafioso: Unique spy, trickles coin at a 0.4/s rate.
- Basilica: Powerful version of the temple. Allows you to get coin in exchange of faith and vice-versa.
- Marble Statue: A building that prevents enemies from building close to it, reveals spies and protects you from god powers.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|