Peruvians are a Latin American civilization.
- Rush! Every building-dependent system will be enabled one age earlier, including Town Centers, Immigrants, Religions, and Military buildings.
- Retreat. Dead units increase nearby allied unit speed and give LOS.
- Military Fortresses. Military Buildings shoot when garrisoned with villagers.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Peruvians focus on micromanagement and support units.
- Prócer: Explorer. Can train Decoys.
- Cholo: Villager. Can garrison in any building.
- Mariscala: Rabona Hero unit sent from the Home City. Can train Decoys and build Town Centers and Trading Posts.
- Legión Peruana: heavy infantry grenadier.
- Morochuco: light ranged cavalry that can hunt.
- Grieve Cannon: cheaper heavy artillery, good against infantry and buildings.
- Rabona: female support unit and healer trained from the Town Center. Can build military buildings.
- Decoy: half the cost and HP of a normal unique unit, cannot attack.
- Guanera: Unique Building. Water plantation that fattens over time. Every time you send a card, the Guanera returns some experience.
Peruvians have a unique feature which is the Military Investment System, these are additional improvements for all military units. These improvements are available at the Barracks, Stables, Artillery Fountry and Docks.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|