- Maturing. Instead of training their units the normal way, the zulu units mature individually, every single unit becoming what’s needed at the moment.
- Matriarchs. To further their production, they can train Matriarchs, who will both protect your Youth and create even more of them! Hopefully more than supplying your need for them.
- Micro Intensive. As said before, each unit must be trained individually, that means that this civ will require lots of care and attention to be played properly.
Unique units and buildings Edit
The Zulu are an infantry civilization, which is boosted by how fast their units can become thanks to their library technologies.
- Youth: Zulu basic unit. It can turn into any unit by maturing. Town Centers automatically train them.
- Matriarch: Generates Youths over time.
- Impi: Zulu main infantry unit. Has a range attack and is good against cavalry in melee.
- Umpakati: Fast melee clubman, good against artillery.
- Izikhulu: Powerful melee lancer with massive amounts of HP.
- Double Ram: Melee siege unit. Twice the men for twice the power.
- Gunpowder Kraal: You can mature youths into artillery units when close to this building.
- Horse Kraal: You can mature youths into cavalry units when close to this building.
- Ikhanda: Serves as a house, providing 15 population. Contains upgrades for Infantry.
- Shaka: The Zulu explorer, can use his shield to do area damage.
|Africans||Egyptians • Ethiopians • Zulu|
|Anglos||Americans • Australians • Canadians|
|Asians||Acehnese • Chinese • Indians • Japanese • Koreans • Siamese • Vietnamese|
|Balkans||Bulgarians • Greeks • Romanians • Serbians|
|Europeans|| Belgians • British • Danish • Dutch • French • Germans • Habsburgs|
Italians • Maltese • Ottomans • Portuguese • Russians • Spanish • Swedish
|Latin Americans||Argentines • Brazilians • Chileans • Colombians • Haitians • Mexicans • Paraguayans • Peruvians|
|Middle Eastern||Afghans • Omani • Persians • Uzbeks|
|Natives||Aztecs • Inca • Iroquois • Mapuche • Sioux • Tupi|